Friday, October 15, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

1. I love this guy.
I love him.As in, I seriously, completely, one hundred percent love him. And it seems like everyone we meet loves him. We were down at the orthaepedic center for my foot, and at least four people came up and remarked on his adorableness. One even said that he stole her heart.
Look at his eyes.
Newsflash. He stole mine ages ago.

2. a Wardrobe Armoire. That's what I really need. I barely have enough room in my little closet for my clothes. But lately, I think I have a thing for boots lately. A week and a half ago, I got my boot, and now I'm getting some more boots from CSN. And my question to you is...which one do you think it is that I'll be reviewing? How well do you know me? ;)


3. I love snapple. Even the name is fun to say. Snapple, snapple, snapple. Try it. Snapple, snapple, snapple. Okay, I'll stop. Do you like snapple? Or no? Why? And if not...what's one of your favorite beverages?
GEDC0881

4. Changes are coming to Aspire First of all--nothing major is gonna happen to the site/design. Just a few tweaks to give it a more autumn feel. Because, let's face it: it's not screaming fall right now. However...after the new design, well, let's just say that we'll see. Stay tuned! ;)

5. Amendment to ramble number 3. Coffee. As much as I love snapple, coffee has it beat. And Caribou? Mmm...:)
GEDC0673

6. New photo challenge coming on Saturday. Get ready--another photo challenge will be up tomorrow. The theme this week? Autumn. What else? Get your Fall photos ready!

7. We've got photographers in our house... Brennan's taking pics all the time now. He wants to use my camera whenever he can. I love looking at the photos he takes. It's interesting to see his eye.
brennanphotography

8. Thursday was a good day. A very, good day. Why? I got to go back to ballet! Only a half class, because I couldn't do anything in the center with my foot, but I got to do barre. Believe me, I was so happy. And my foot--my foot is feeling good. Ahh...so happy. :)

What's on your agenda today? Have anything special you're doing? I'd love to hear about it! Have a happy Friday, sweet friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment