Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lovely Photo Wednesday - Loving the blues

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

See these shoes? I love these shoes. Granted, they aren't the most practical for walking long distances, but aren't they just darling? And I love the color. Love, love, love. You all know how much I love blues. And like the pumpkins? This year, we bought nine; one for each person in our family. It'll be fun to carve them. Though I'm not fond of Halloween, I do love carving pumpkins. Perhaps I'll take a few pictures of our family's pumpkins this year...and maybe they'll end up on here. We'll see. The little ones don't carve their pumpkins, of course, but they do have fun watching. And I'm not a huge fan of orange, but on pumpkins, I can handle it. In fact, I actually kinda like it then. What are some of your favorite colors, color combination's, etc.?
Blue Shoes & Pumpkins
If you haven't played along before, link up your lovely photo and tell us a bit about it, or none at all. Write what you want or don't say anything, but share a picture and link it up below. Then, remember to bloghop around a bit and comment on at least three other entries. Ready? Go! :)

______
Also, make sure to enter in my giveaway for a lovely fall necklace!

No comments :

Post a Comment