Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Monday...

It's Monday and I'm feeling tired. I'm feeling a bit behind. I'm feeling a bit beaten down.

But I'm going to meditate on these verses today...

11 You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

12 that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Psalm 30:11-12

Kinda puts it in a bit of perspective. My heart will not be silent; I will give thanks to my God forever. Reading verses like that make me feel better already. They remind me of the glory of God, and how good God is. No matter what, He's always perfect, holy, and loving. And that makes me want to go sing praises to Him from the rooftops, because He's so good. Because He loves me and died for me and wants a relationship with me. That's the coolest thing ever.

And I got my hair done at a girls night on Saturday with some gals from our church. It now has some nice red tints in it. I'm really loving it.
before&after
And there's a lot of this outside...
fall
Ahh. Despite everything I said in the beginning sentences, I'm starting to feel good. I think today will be a good day. Praising Jesus for today.

What are you doing on this fine Monday morning?

No comments :

Post a Comment