Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Photo Challenge Finalists!

Woah. What an alliteration there! Anyways, as I'm in love with fall, this was an especially fun photo challenge. As is the case, I had a lot of trouble deciding upon my favorites, but in the end it came down to these five.


By Kate. What can I say? Sometimes, there's something so perfect about an fall leaf photo, and this one definitely caught my eye. Love the colors, light, and bokeh. And did I mention it was unedited?

By Noellen. I love driving through areas that are like this photo; where you're just surrounded by the glorious Autumn colors. This shot had it for me!

By Chelsey {The Paper Mama}. How darling is Ruari? I'm a sucker for pumpkin patch photos, as it is. Major cuteness there.

By Ashley Elliot. First of all, the DOF is amazing. And what a sweet photo! I love how the little girl is just clutching the leaf with just a few fingers; just adorable!

By SalicosFamilyBlog. I don't usually like selective coloring, but this one was too fun to resist. And I love how the shot feels so inviting because of the open door. But back to the pumpkin. Really, who doesn't love a good 'ol orange pumpkin? Especially one so proudly displayed.


Thanks to everyone who entered! You can vote for your favorite until Thursday night; the winner will be announced Friday! Have fun. :)
--Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment