Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ask me! :-)

Hello sweet friends! If you haven't figured it out by now, this is a q & a post. Yes. I've seen it on several blogs, and have been meaning to put up a post on my own blog, but as is sometimes (and as of late, usually) the case, I just plumb forgot.

Which brings me to another thing...who invented the phrase, "plumb forgot." Who'd wanna forget a plum? Plumb. Er. I'm digressing.

So ask away, chums! (as Lynnette would say) Any and ALL questions will be answered in a later post this week, provided they aren't rude or inappropriate. Is there anything that you want to know about me? My likes and dislikes? Photography tool of the trade? Canon or Nikon? Chocolate or Coffee? Have at it!

And because every post deserves a picture (well, almost every post) I'll leave you with this...

Summer's Glory.

Have a beautiful Sunday! To quote from my facebook...

How great is our God? Seriously. Can't top Him. He is the definition of AWESOME. Praising Jesus today and everyday. He is so GOOD. "....and my heart will sing, How great, is our God." Oh, overwhelmed with His love today. :-)

Bless you guys. :-)
--Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment