Friday, October 22, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

1. We have no microwave. Correction...we have a microwave, it's just sadly broken beyond repair. This is problmatic when we have food that needs to be microwaved. But moreso when we want popcorn. We've tried grilling it, and it turned out fine, just a bit burnt. But I'm okay, because I love Angie's popcorn. Haven't tried it? Go do so, my friends. Tried it? Then you know what I mean. They're like little bites of heaven. So. Very. Good.

2. I Love Tenth Avenue North.youaremorelyricsbytenthavenuenorth

They have some incredibly powerful songs. One of my favorites is their new one, You Are More. There's one verse in particular that stands out to me, and the other day, I wrote it down on a sticky note to remind myself it. Because it's so true, and sometimes we forget it. And it's good for me to be reminded of it.

3. I love this scarf. Recently, I've fallen in love with scarfs. I want to make one, buy one, buy ten...well, you get the point. And all because of this scarf that I got from my trip to Duluth (which I still have to tell you about)...
meandmyscarf
Granted, not the best picture of me, but you get the point. I love scarfs, especially that one. Which at the moment, is my only one. Will have to do something about that. If anyone wants to send me a scarf, I'd be eternally grateful! ;)

4. I take pictures...and then forget to finish the story. I see something--be it an event, a person, a moment, whatever--and I start to take pictures of it/them. But sometimes, I forget to document the whole thing. Like when I opened up an album in my computer and found these sandwich pictures. What was I thinking? Oh, right. Blog post. Well, they made it onto a blog post, just not how I expected...I guess I got too hungry. The world may never know.
chroniclesofasandwhich

5. I think this is corn. Why? Because...
1. I took it in a cornfield.
2. I took it in a cornfield.
3. I took it in a cornfield.
But then again, what do I know about corn?
Nothing, that's what.
ithinkitscorn

6. I am doing nothing today...and glad of it. It's nice to take a break and relax a bit; spend some time getting into God's word and praying. That sort of day. Well, come to think of it, I'm doing a sorta nothing day. Have ballet rehearsal at night, but that's an (almost) everyday thing. ;)

What are you doing today? Have anything fun planned? Read any verses that particularly stuck out to you lately? Let me know! I'm all ears. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment