Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lovely Photo Wednesday - I'm happy

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Welcome to this week's Lovely Photo Wednesday! Feeling a bit apprehensive today. I'm going back in to get my ankle checked out and if I get the all clear, then I can go back to ballet. It's been a long past week and a half for me with no dance.

But enough of that--clear or no clear, it's a good day. And there is so much to be thankful for. It may sound crazy, but Wednesday is one of my favorite days; it's the turning point of the week and I always wake up feeling so refreshed. And there's some lovely fall leaves right now that are just starting to drop lazily to the ground. So I'm happy. :)

autumn leaves

If you haven't played along before, link up your lovely photo and tell us a bit about it, or none at all. Write what you want or don't say anything, but share a picture and link it up below. Then, remember to bloghop around a bit and comment on at least three other entries. Ready? Go! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment