Saturday, October 9, 2010

Joy Photo Challenge Finalists

Again, I loved all of the entries. It was definitely a joyful week. And like before, narrowing it down to only five was tough. But in the end, my favorites were...


By Emily Shae. I love this photo. She's literally just radiant with joy. The colors and tones of the photo are so beautiful--and look at that gorgeous hair.


By Sarah Halstead. Oh goodness. Look at this precious baby's expression. And his dimples!


By Megan. Her face is priceless. Reminds me of when me and my friends get together and try to take pictures--they usually end up with us laughing.


By Darci. That expression! Oh my. And her hair. Such a little darling.


By Krystle. What a a precious moment! And look at her face--so much joy there.

So which is your favorite? Head over to the poll on the sidebar and vote! You can vote for your fave up until Monday! And the photo challenges will be taking a break briefly--or not. Let me know! {Also, I've set up a poll on the sidebar about the photo challenges--I'd love it if you'd vote there as well.}

No comments :

Post a Comment