Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lovely Photo Wednesday - Some good 'ol Archive awh's...

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Sometimes, when I'm at a loss for a photo, or even what to post, I'll look back into my photo album archives on my computer, searching for a picture. And sometimes, I'll find something that makes me go, "Oh, I remember that."

This was one of those times. Eli was getting his hair cut and he was not happy. Or at least, he pretended not to be. We don't really know with him. But hey, at least he's cute.

atleasthescute

If you haven't played along before, link up your lovely photo and tell us a bit about it, or none at all! Write what you want or don't say anything, but share a picture and link it up below! Then, remember to bloghop around a bit and comment on at least three other entries. Ready? Go!

No comments :

Post a Comment