Monday, October 25, 2010

Apples + Caramel = Some Easy Yumminess


When I'm hungry, I like to eat caramel apples. There is something that is so yummy about the simple dessert. It's one of my favorite fall meals; in fact, I don't even think about touching it the rest of the year. So today, I am going to share with you my secret recipe for easily delicious caramel apples.

You ready? Okay, here you go...
I love caramel apples.

Super Secret Simply Delicious Caramel Apple Recipe

  • 1 container of caramel
  • 1 apple
  • a knife & plate and/or bowl
Serves one.
Cut up one apple in appropriate size slices. Put them on a plate and arrange them (or not). Then, take a spoonful (or two) of caramel and plop it on the plate/bowl as well. Eat and enjoy! Easy to double.

Now remember, that's an old family recipe. Yes sir, it goes all the way back to who-knows-when. So don't go around sharing that with everyone. It's a special treat for my readers. ;)
gotta love me some caramel.
Have any easy snack foods that you love? I'd love to hear about them and get some new ideas! :)

Ps if you haven't had a chance, make sure to enter into a giveaway for some lovely fall jewelry!

No comments :

Post a Comment