Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aspire Photo Challenge - Falling in love with Autumn


Aspire Photo ChallengeAspire Photo Challenge
Like I said, I'm seeing Fall everywhere, so what better photo challenge than an Autumn one? Although red leaves are the typical fall photo, they do truly say autumn. Whenever I see them I'm reminded of leaf fights, hay rides, bonfires, a cup of chai in my mittened hands, woolen hats, autumn coats, a crisp, chilly, almost spicy smelling air, and late movie nights with the family. Mmm...don't you just love fall? I sure do. ;) As I've stated numerous times, it's my favorite season. What reminds you of autumn? And why? Tell me...or better yet, link up with your fall photo.
Autumn Loveliness
If you haven't played along before, choose a photo that you've taken that best represents the category for this week to you. Then make sure to grab a button to include in your post. And remember to bloghop around a bit; a photo challenge is more fun if there's an active group of photogs partaking in it, so make sure to visit at least three other entries and comment on them. You've got till next Friday night to link up, so have at it! Finalists will be posted on Sunday. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment