Thursday, April 29, 2010

This week's WINNERS!!!

 
TADAH! Congrats to the....
Okay, that doesn't tell you much. That was just for proof. (I would've taken pictures, but I again forgot to charge my camera). 

So the winners are...

The winner of the Yellow Flower Zipper Pouch by Charm Design is...
CARISSA (#180)

The winner of any 8x8 print in bomobob's store is...


The winner of any pair of Amusemints' Vintage Sunglasses is...
KATIE (#113)


The winner of the Scrapbook Deco Sticker set by Prettytape is...
ANN (#33)


The winner of the Keys Please Pillow by Olive is...
HOPE (#74)


Again, congrats to ALL the winners! (they really were drawn at random...but those who entered in the link up had a better chance of winning. ;-)

You can email me at aspireblog[at]hotmail[dot]com with your mailing address. (also, for Rachel Danielle and Katie, make sure to tell me what print/pair of sunglasses you'd like.)

Also, stay tuned. The giveaways for this week will be up shortly. Let me tell you...it's gonna be a blast!
EDIT: The giveaways will be put up tomorrow along with the last Planting Chums. Get your Four Random Facts ready! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment