Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Look at Eli!!...and sponsors

If you've been following me for a bit, you know about my little brother, Elijah, who's two. He's a trouble-maker, chief of mischief, sometimes-naughty, cutie-patootie, little boy. And we love him to pieces.

Well, the other day, something happened to him. Something big. (bad? well, you'll have to judge for yourselves)

He was eating dinner and pretty content...

Then, he gave a gasp--he was changing!

My dear sweet little brother was changing into his very own Mr. Hyde!!

(scroll over and look at his cute face)
(none of these were posed, btw.)

Just had to share these darling pictures. Isn't he a funny little kid? Such a ham too...man, is he adorable or WHAT! (is it alright for me to say that? I'm his sister, but even if I weren't...he's a cutie-patootie.)

Okay...onto other things....

Some of you may have noticed the "Lovely Sponsors" bit on the sidebar...if not, well, go look. If you have, then I'll confirm it. It's true. I'm accepting sponsors for Aspire now.

okay. I'm not going to be all weird about it, but I'm doing it for a few reasons...
  1. It'll (hopefully) highlight some awesome shops/businesses
  2. It's a nice thing to have.
Basically, to promote your shop/business, I'll place a button on my sidebar for a small fee. Note the small. I'm not going to be charging $400 monthly...of course not. Only $399. See? I'm so generous. (I'm kidding, obviously.)

You can contact me HERE to talk about sponsoring/prices.

Just a little blip to let you  know. ;-)

______________________________
Remember to enter the giveaway! Click here to win some FABULOUS prizes! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment