Thursday, April 22, 2010

aaaaaaaaaand the WINNERS are....

You ready to find out who the winners are??
UHUH! I know I was. Believe me, I got all excited just by generating the random numbers...not so much writing the 245 names down. Okay, I'm kidding--it didn't bother me that much. ;-)

Sooo....the winners are:



The winner of Tricia Richner's Eva Journal is...
EVERGREENA

The winner of either any 5x7 print or any pack of cupcake toppers from Lauri is...
ANN

The winner of any print from Quirkandhappenstance is...
ELDARWEN

The winner of the two earring sets from Marchese Creations is...
MELODY

The winner of the bracelet from Marchese Creations is...
NANA



Congratulations to the winners! (and thanks to all of you who entered)
You can email me at aspireblog [at] hotmail [dot] com with your mailing info (and in the case of Evergreena, Ann, & Melody--also whatever your preferences are)
 
And stay tuned...the giveaways for this week will be posted shortly. :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment