Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winner! ( and some rambles... )

The winner of the Aspire Photo Challenge, Beginning to look like Christmas is...

Ambrosia Clark


photobyambrosia


By Ambrosia Clark. I love the colors to this photo -- so many gorgeous golds and beautiful rich tones. And look at that bokeh! You had me at the bokeh.

Congratulations, Ambrosia! Your photo was beautiful and the colors were absolutely stunning. Send me an email at aspireblog[at]hotmail[dot]com with your mailing info to claim your prize! And thanks to everyone who entered -- looking at all the different pictures was a blast! :)

Now for a few updates and rambles...
  • For the time being, there won't be any more Aspire Photo Challenges. I LOVED having them and was amazed by all of the gorgeous photos that you all entered, and you can still find many other fun photo challenges on other blogs. Maybe I'll throw one in sporadically, but for right now, they're done.
  • I know what my one word is for 2011!

    Want to know what it is? You'll have to wait to find out. Any guesses? :)
  • Giveaway coming tomorrow that I know you'll all love! Stay tuned. I'm so excited about it...:)
  • Just wanted to take a moment to say that I am SO grateful for my camera. I'm so excited for this coming year and am so very thankful for my Canon. I don't want to ever stop being grateful just because I've already received that which I've waited for -- instead, I want my heart to become even more thankful because I've been blessed.

Now it's off to tidy the kitchen, finish the rest of my school (almost done!) and later on, head off to ballet. See you all tomorrow, sweet friends! God bless your day and year abundantly. :)
--Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment