Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Surprise!


Before & After
Hello friends!
I'm so excited to finally unveil Aspire's new look for 2011. I've worked on it for a bit and couldn't wait any longer to put it up. Of course, I had to keep that blue color that I love, but added some reds and a few light pinks. Some other of the main changes...
  • The font is different (did you notice?) ;) While I looooooved Century Gothic, I've been waiting to switch over to georgia. There's something about serif fonts, but then again, I love sans-serifs as well. Which font is your favorite? And I'm talking about generic ones here. ;)
  • The main-wrapper & sidebar are different sizes. Pretty self-explanatory. Same large posting area, just a bit smaller than before in order to give a larger sidebar.
  • There's a background paper. Another obvious one, but I couldn't resist putting a little background to this blog. Hee hee...I do love the pattern though, and wanted it to be brown with some grays, so I edited it a bit. (it was originally a bright yellow!)

So what do you think friends? I'm excited about the look! Have a redesign for your blog coming up? Let me know -- I'd love to see it. :)

much love & many blessings. ♥
Hannah

PS Organic Bloom Giveaway ends Friday...you have until 11:59 tomorrow night to enter!

No comments :

Post a Comment