Sunday, January 30, 2011

a bit of a mishmash


Sometimes I just want to ramble on a bit or have things I have to say that can't be fit cohesively into a post. So this post will be a bit of -- okay, pretty much completely -- a mishmash.

[ 1 ] a little about Samuel

Thank you all for praying for Sam! He and my mom came home from the hospital on Thursday night. He's doing better so far, though his body isn't absorbing nutrients like it should. You can read more about him (and other things) on my mom's blog.

[ 2 ] photography vs. graphic / web design

I'm sure most of you know that I do a bit of graphic/web design. And I know that all of you know that I absolutely love photography.
littleturtleMore than that, I've begun to see that the Lord planted this passion for photography in my heart and has been carefully tending it. And now I'm beginning to see the first-fruits of the flower buds blossoming.
gracieI've been shifting more and more lately from a graphic/web designer future and back into the arts -- writing, photography, and music. While designing will (probably) always be a hobby, I cannot see it as a career choice, and do not want it ever to become so.
lemonadeThat being said, I am so excited about photography lately and have been so inspired. I can't even describe how much I love photography -- that feeling when I see a moment or a small detail is indescribable. I love it. So grateful.
caleb man
I'm a photographer, friends. And a writer. And a singer.
You can call me an artist. :)

[ 3 ] So in love.

I am so in love with my Savior. The message at church today and the worship service was incredible. I am so blessed to be saved by grace. How cool is it that we can say that? And (one of my favorite verses) Since we have such a hope, we are very BOLD. (2nd Corinthians 3:12) I haven't read my bible for a few days, because, like I mentioned before, it was in my purse which was in my mom's car which was at the hospital. I made sure to get up earlier in order to get ready for church as well as to take some time to read through a few chapters and write about/dwell upon a few verses. Let me say that it was like breathing fresh air after living in a cloudy smog. I can't express how much my heart was bursting. And, to end a great day, there was a concert at my church tonight that I am so glad I could go to. Our God is incredible! I am so in love with my Jesus.

That's about it! I'm pretty tired right now and my sister, mom, and I are watching Worst Cooks in America -- one of our favorites! ;)

Much love & many blessings.
--Hannah

PS I almost forget, but I wanted to let you know. I'm going to be featured on Monday on Nicolasa's blog, {My} Perspective, for a fun feature she does called Meet and Greet Monday. Make sure to check it out! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment