Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Aspire Photo Challenge winner voteoff!

For the Aspire Photo Challenge, Beginning to look a lot like Christmas, there was a tie between two incredible photos. So today, (and today only), will be a vote-off to determine which one is the winner. Which was your favorite? And why? Which one did you vote for?

The two photos sitting at 132 votes each are...


photobyambrosia


By Ambrosia Clark. I love the colors to this photo -- so many gorgeous golds and beautiful rich tones. And look at that bokeh! You had me at the bokeh.


and...


photobycarlotta


By Carlotta. I'm not sure what it is with this photo, but whatever it is, I love it. The colors, simplicity, and amazing clarity. Beautiful!






Voting will close tonight at 11:59 CST and winner will be announced tomorrow. Have fun!
--Hannah


PS And stay tuned...super fun giveaway coming Friday -- I KNOW you'll love it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment