Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My word is...

I've been reading about one word for a week or so, and have been meaning to put mine up. When I saw it in 2010, I thought, oh, I'm going to do that. I've been praying, looking through my bible, writing lists, thinking of words, searching for my word.

I've seen amazing words that people have put up to focus on this year, words like authentic and breathe. I've always loved words and so I was especially fascinated by this challenge -- chose one word to focus on in 2011. That's it. Sign me up! I'm extremely excited and completely ready...and now, I'm just waiting for my word.
myword
But I haven't found it.


"I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right." - The Book Thief

My mom suggested that maybe I don't have a word. Her words froze me for a second, but I don't think that that's the case. I feel as if my word is waiting for me, hiding somewhere completely simple. Perhaps it's laughing at me and my blindness in seeing it. I have a feeling that it'll be a light bulb moment, where I'll go, "oh!" and there it will be, my 2011 word, waiting.

But until then, I'm going to keep praying. I'm so very excited about this, and I can't wait to find out what word I'll be focused on for 2011.

Which reminds me...what's your word?

Until then --
Hannah


[ Changes are coming to aspire, friends! Also, a giveaway coming up that you don't want to miss. Stay tuned! :) ]

No comments :

Post a Comment