Sunday, January 9, 2011

my word is...


My one word for 2011 was hard to find

I was getting upset about not being able to find it

so I surrendered my word to God

even if it seems simple

and then one day

I was praying one day after reading my Bible & a devotion book

and suddenly stopped because

while I was praying

one of the words that I said made me immediately go

"oh!"

because it was my word

and I had to laugh, because after I surrendered it

the Lord showed it to me

my word for 2011 is

Rooted.

I want focus on being rooted in Jesus.

always, always, always.
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." - Colossians 2:6-7
rooted

linking up to focus52 and one word.

No comments :

Post a Comment