Thursday, December 9, 2010

Where have I been?

The last few days have been a mixture of business, not feeling well, and good times. Friday, we met up with our homeschool group and had a hoedown, and let me just tell you that we rocked it as much as we could. There was much laughter that day. Saturday morning, I had "band" rehearsal, then ballet rehearsal from 11:30-5:30 -- came home and was not feeling good at all. My throat was achy, I was sore, as well as being physically & mentally exhausted.

However, the next morning, I was feeling way better. And so glad I was. I was blessed with the opportunity to help lead worship with Alex, Jake, Ryan, Seth, and our worship leader, Josh for our church. I love singing with them -- soli deo gloria! Praising Jesus. :-)

Afterwards, we had a chili-cookoff for our church, went home for a bit, and came back for rehearsal for the Christmas pageant. Immediately after rehearsal we had youth group. (LOVE my church!)

This past week, I worked most of Monday, then had ballet for the remainder, Tuesday I spent the morning at Operation Christmas Child, stayed at ballet and had pilates and ballet. Wednesday I had a class in the morning, came home, and later, had more ballet. Tonight I have ballet again.

You could say that I'm spent. I've been extremely busy lately, to the extent that I'm worn-out. That makes for a pretty tired blogger, friends!

But in the midst of all the chaos and craziness, life has been good. I've been blessed. I've got family and friends who are incredible. And my Jesus is good -- all the time.

So about Lovely Photo Wednesday...I'm sure that you all thought I forgot. But I've decided (after thought) to end LPW. Please don't get me wrong -- I love seeing all of your lovely photos -- however, I felt like I was getting burned out. Maybe I'll start up a new link-up later, or bring it back someday. We'll see. ;)

Also (and this is the last point -- I promise! Sorry for the rambling post) I've been contemplating moving to Wordpress. What are your thoughts on this? Lately, I've been meaning to think seriously about switching platforms, because I love the greater sense of control that you get with wordpress. On the flipside, I don't want to lose all of my sweet readers!

Would write more, friends, but I have a lot to get done today. Miss talking to you all -- how's life been going for you lately? Bless you, friends! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment