Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rambles

First of all...like the new design?

I LOVED the background paper and my previous design, but I did want to go back to a brighter, cleaner, OPENER blog. Along with that, I wanted a bit of a wintry feel to my blog, and just HAD to keep my signature blues. :)

Secondly, the Nutcracker went great!

I'm so sad that it's over! The performances went great and everyone did a fantastic job! We had four professional guest performers join us, and it was a blessing (and a pretty incredible) dancing with them. I wrote on my facebook...
What great performances. What a great group of people. What a great three or so months. I love my studio. :-)
I was so blessed by this weekend, and really, just had a wonderful time. From practice, to performances, to laughing in between. I miss everyone already, and am definitely missing ballet. Okay, I'm enjoying my break, but it's been a little odd (and sad!) to have no ballet. I'm so excited for the New Year! :)

allisonandme
my good friend Allison and I after the second, and last, performance...so at about 10 at night.

Third (and lastly -- this blogger is tired!)...

With Nutcracker going on, I confess that I haven't spent much time with Jesus, and so I'm excited to get back into The Word regularly! I don't want my relationship with my Savior to suffer because of lack of communication, or because I "don't have enough time." I have time...I just need to manage it better. I want my life to be completely for Him, and that in everything I would do, it would glorify Him. It's my prayer that I would become more like my Savior, every day, moment by moment. And that I would be a witness for Him. I'm really loving Psalms, John, Romans, and Ephesians...what are some of your favorite books of the bible/verses?

So with that short, rambling, and somewhat disjointed post, I'll say goodnight! Hope that you all have a beautiful blessed week, and a wonderful Christmas! Also, stay tuned for the photo challenge finalists (you can still enter up until Friday!), AND I've got a few bloggers that I want to introduce you later...:-)

No comments :

Post a Comment