Thursday, December 23, 2010

Just in time for Christmas.


Today, I got my Canon Rebel T1i


I am so overwhelmed at the moment, and so incredibly grateful. This is the camera that I've been saving for for so long. If you've been following me for awhile (about a year) you'll know that I've been using a GE point and shoot I received last year for Christmas. That camera recently broke and I've been without a camera -- unless you count an old four megapixel point and shoot that my mom bought years ago.

So today, I am grateful. So very, insanely, incredibly, grateful. I cannot express how excited I am -- and how overwhelmed I am. Our God is so good, friends! I am feeling so blessed at this moment; more than I can even explain. I've waited and kept waiting, and finally, God said "Go." It was His timing and more and more, I'm realizing how perfect His timing is.

I am so grateful. I could keep on saying that over and over again. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Jesus. So grateful for this camera. And now...I'm off! Some Christmas preparations and of course, I'll be taking a few pictures tomorrow and Saturday. I've been taking tons and tons and tons of photos. To say that I'm excited is an understatement. Feeling so blessed and grateful -- more than I can even describe

_______________

Have a beautiful, blessed Christmas, sweet friends!

May God touch your hearts and fill your lives with abundant joy as you celebrate our Savior's birth. Praying that in the next couple days, you would be filled with joy and peace and that you would all have a wonderful rest of the Holiday season. :-)


The finalists of the Aspire Photo Challenge will be announced at a later date -- instead of putting it up today, I'm changing the date to the 28th. Photos come and go, but it's only once a year that we have two days dedicated to celebrating Jesus. :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment