Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nutcracker!


This is a very, very, short post

(which will perhaps be a bit silly)

to let you all know that you won't see me till (most-likely) Monday.

Well, you won't see me then. But you probably won't hear from me until then. ;-)

Why is this, you may ask...?

Because...

this weekend...

is...

my ballet studio's...

annual...

big...

official...

amazing...

Nutcracker Performance!

we've been practicing since September, and it's amazing to see the progression in the past few months

not to mention since last year's Nutcracker performance

(which was about maybe 1/4 as long as this year's performance)

and I'm very

very

VERY

excited. :-)

tonight was my last ballet class of 2010

tomorrow, we have our second dress rehearsal, from 3-9

(first dress rehearsal was last Sunday, 10-3:30)

and on Saturday, we have two performances. One at two, and one at seven. But call time is 11:30 -- gives us time to warm up and prep for the big day!

If you could all pray for the success of the performance, that would be great. :-)

But I'm not worried...

I'm just ready. and excited. very, very, very excited.

can you tell? :-)

See you all Monday!

blogging in my tutu,
(not really -- but I am wearing one for one of my roles as the ballerina doll! hee hee...;-))
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment