Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome Fall...

It is officially Fall in my mind. School has started for all of our neighbors, as well as my family, ballet is beginning, and there's a crisp, chill in the air that can only be taken for the briskness of fall.

And I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season from Starbucks. That just confirms the reality of Autumn.

To celebrate Fall, I have a couple surprise up my sleeves. Yes, sleeves. I told you it was cold here! The first should be blatantly obvious, but if not, let me point it out to you.

graciegirl
Aspire has a new look! I tried to weave in the scarlet's and crimsons of autumn, but I can't be swayed beyond the blues. However, there are some brown tones--and I got a few gorgeous purples in there. But since I am loving those fall colors, you might see a few switcheroos in the next couple of weeks. Maybe. We'll see.

As for a second surprise, in the spirit of celebration, as well as a new season, I thought it would be fun to giveaway a blog design? How about it? Anyone looking for a new look for Autumn?
Here's how to enter... (giveaway runs from the 7th to the 19th)
Comment and tell me your favorite thing about Autumn--and why you'd like a new design.

For extra entries,

  • Follow my blog and leave a comment letting me know that you do!
  • share this giveaway (facebook it, tweet it, blog it, etc...)
Make sure to leave a NEW comment for each entry; I want to make sure all of your entries count.
So what's your favorite thing about Fall? I know for one that I love the gorgeous colors and the showers of leaves...
leaves

No comments :

Post a Comment