Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's time for another Lovely Photo Wednesday!

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Link up your lovely photo and tell us a bit about it, or none at all! Write what you want or don't say anything, but share a picture and link it up below! Then, remember to bloghop around a bit and comment on at least three other entries. Ready? Go!

I'm thinking that these are the last few flowers of the year. With fall coming, it's bye-bye petunias, and hello leaves.

Which is perfectly fine with me. I'll take scarlet, gold, and crimson leaves, crisp air, a cup of coffee or chai and fuzzy woolen sweaters and hats over pink flowers, green fields, shorts and lemonade any day.



This week, I'm going semi wordless. Have a lot on my mind right now, and am fairly tired--but I'm excited to see all of your lovely entries! Link up, friends. And go eat some fudge for me. Think of it as a happy fall present.

Ciao, lovelies.
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment