Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eli strikes again.

If you remember my miscellany monday, then this shouldn't come as a surprise to you. It shouldn't come to a surprise to me. But here it is.



In the words of Charlie Brown...The Mad Punter strikes again!

I turned on a very sticky camera and found several photos that I couldn't remember taking. And believe me, I know what photos are mine.



These certainly weren't mine.



I questioned all of my siblings...and found that Elijah was the culprit.

That little stinker.



Thankfully he's cute.



On a Side Note...

I've loved looking at all of the lovely photos for the Black and White Portrait Challenge! It's coming to a close tonight, so hurry up and enter. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to choose five out of all those amazing entries--that thought alone is simply mind-boggling!

New photography contest coming up soon. Maybe on Saturday. We'll see.

Snap away, chums! But if you find some photos on your memory card that you most certainly did not take, you'll know the culprit.

No comments :

Post a Comment