Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lovely Photo Wednesday - Lotta bit different this week! - Plus, it's someone's birthday...

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
This week, LPW is gonna be up on time, and, because I forgot all about it last week (oh, goodness.) I've got some treats attached this time. Yup. It's gonna be a blast. Really. And since it's got treats attached, why not make it a party? Then we can have an excuse to have some cookies. Or I could make fudge. But I digress...

For this week only (or if it gets popular, I might make do it again) link up your photo and bloghop around as usual. Then, on Thursday, come on back and vote for your favorite photo from this week. The winner will receive a special treat. Like a fudge. Or not. What exactly is the treat? It's a surprise...but I promise you, it's good. You'll see come Friday!

Look who has a birthday on Wednesday...
iloveyoucaleb
Caleb boy. He's turning five on Wednesday. He's a real sweetie and loves giving; he picks flowers for my mom, "because I love you, mom." A darling face, precious grin, and he's known to walk into a room and say, "It's me, Caleb." As if we could forget you, sweet heart.

Never.

Link up your Lovely Photo, make sure to visit at least three other entries, and come back on Thursday to vote for your favorite photo. On Friday, make sure to head back again to find out the winner. Who knows, it may be you.

No comments :

Post a Comment