Saturday, July 17, 2010

What I learned yesterday...

My sister and I went with a couple of friends to a fair yesterday, and I learned some very invaluable things. Such as...

They like to look at their "fat" reflections on the side of the car.

Trying to take a photo of your feet while walking does not work.

My sister is a cutie. Oh, wait, I already knew that. I told you though.

If Hayley sees you taking a picture, she'll quickly put her hair behind her ear.

Even an overexposed image can't stop these girls from looking cute.

It is possible to take a picture where everybody is actually looking and smiling.

In her spare time, Hayley doubles as a jester.

Deer are considered "Exotic Animals." (the sign said so.)

Zedonks do exist.

After walking around with flipflops, your feet will look like this.

Purple cows like to sit on people...

...and hug them.
(the above two were not posed. promise.)

If you take a picture in the shadow of your house, it will end up looking like this.

So you need to find a sunbeam.

Then take the picture there.

And any day that ends with this...

...is a good one.

No comments :

Post a Comment