Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a piece of peace

Hi I’m Cole from lettersfromcoco. Hannah asked me to be a guest and write about my favorite vacation which is so much fun how could I refuse. It took me all of three seconds to decide which vacation was my favorite. One word-Aloha! I’ve been lucky enough to make it to Hawaii twice, but my absolute favorite trip was to Kauai two years ago.


There is just something about being on that beautiful island that makes me feel so at peace. It’s like you get a small taste of what paradise with Jesus is going to be like. Surrounded by such incredible beauty, it brings a great joy that comes from forgetting all about the little stresses of life and appreciating the wonderful works and gifts of God.


"...wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."-psalm 139:14b



This is one of many places that I can’t help but feeler closer to the creator. There’s nothing like sitting in the sand, listening to the waves and just feeling instantly refreshed. Where do you go to be refreshed?

No comments :

Post a Comment