Saturday, July 10, 2010

In one year's time...

...I'll be here again.



But right now, I'm home.

I don't know how to begin writing this--my thoughts are swirling around and getting tangled and leaving me with such a sense of melancholy. Woodland is like a small glimpse at what Heaven will be. It's a place of so much joy and laughter and it's filled with life.









It's always been hard for me to come home and realize that life still went on without us. But for one week, time was stopped for us and we were there, enjoying family and celebrating life.




How can I explain what Woodland means, what we did, how we lived, what the week was? It's like trying to grasp at and hold a cloud--you can see it, but it slips through your fingers and leaves you drenched with it.




At the moment, I just want to sit and soak it all in. Because the week was awesome. It rocked--majorly. Every year, it gets better and better. And this week was no exception. I don't know how we manage to do so much in so little time; at the end of the week, it feels like it's gone so fast, and then I look back and can't believe how much we've done.





And now I'm home. Home and a little melancholy. But that's okay. Because life is so big, and beautiful and full...and it's good. It's so so so good that I can't even find enough words to describe how blessed I feel. And, I'm gonna soak it all in.

Completely.




_______________

Side note, a big thanks to the amazing guest posters!

No comments :

Post a Comment