Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yes, I'm blind...

...without these beauties, that is. Oh, thank you, beautiful creators of glasses. All sightless people have been blessed with you in the ability to actually see leaves. Yes. Leaves. And did you know that bark isn't just brown? I know...fascinating thing.






I was in love. Happily so...that is, until these babies came along.




Mama mia. How could I resist them? True...they hurt me a bit in the beginning, but we got over it.

Now it's love love love.

But sometimes...that old sting starts up, especially in the spring, aka, allergy ridden central. Then I revisit my old friend when my eyes begin to hurt...



But hey, at least I can see. And yes...road signs are made to be read. And no, they are not actually blurry blobs. Its a huge revelation...

No comments :

Post a Comment