Monday, June 14, 2010

My Sweet Morning...

We've had a busy, crazy, big, beautiful weekend. Most of you know that I dance ballet, and have for six years...what you probably don't know is that the studio I'm at is very professional. All ballet, very strict, very amazing, and very professional. Oh, wait...did I say that already? And I love it. It's a joy and a blessing to be able to dance in a studio that hasn't been influenced by the newer trends and has stayed true to the traditional ballet studios. Long story short, we had our recital this weekend, along with rehearsals. More on that later.

Needless to say, I woke up pretty sore, pretty tired, and pretty late today. (late for me, that is. I'm not sure if getting up at 8:34 counts as late for most people...)

But I have a sweet gramma who went and bought some Caribou giftcards for my sisters and I, and a sweet momma who went to Caribou this morning to get some coffee for us...oh, wait. That's not anything unusual...but still, sweet.





I also have a sweet aunt who bought some Godiva chocolates and books for my birthday for me.






And there was some sweet cereal to go with it...though I'm not sure what I like better about it. The color or the flavor. I might have to go with the color...major vividness there.





So I had a very sweet morning...





...and a sugar rush to accompany it.

Sweet.

No comments :

Post a Comment