Wednesday, May 2, 2012

monthly goals // may edition


I want to get into the habit of posting some monthly personal + business goals for myself. First of all, I'm an obsessive list jotter, note taker, legit scribbler kind of girl, so this is right up my alley. And secondly, posting it gives me some accountability, especially in the case of some not as fun goals (ahem. working out and all. ;)) Because a post feels empty without at least one picture, sticking a photo up top from a recent birthday shoot I did of Gracie-girl that I can't wait to share with you all! In the meantime, here are my may goals.

PERSONAL

- Work out 4-6 times a week. I've kind of been on and off of the exercise wagon the past month, and I'd like to jump back in full-force.
- Drink six Glasses of water a day.
- Clean out my closet. I have shirts stuffed in the back from seventh grade (ummm...embarrassing much?) and outfits I haven't worn for literally years.
- Simplify and de-clutter in all areas of my life.
- Read through Hebrews
- Go to the Library at least once.

BUSINESS

a mish-mash of photography + design
- Buy domain name. Manyrandommusings.blogspot.com isn't cutting it anymore. ;)
- Finish designing business cards + order.
- Finalize summer plans (excited! can't wait to share)
- Complete package structure.
- Purchase new camera gear.
- Finish all blog designs by the 20th.
- Update Portfolio.

What do you want to accomplish this month? Would love to hear some of your own goals! And if you have any tips for drinking more water, I would be really appreciate. I can't seem to get into the habit, so I'm looking for suggestions. Seriously. xo

No comments :

Post a Comment