Monday, May 7, 2012

gracie girl's birthday portraits

Whenever it's one of my siblings birthdays, I try to take a special set of photos with them. Gracie turned eleven on April 12th, and because we've all been so busy, we hadn't had a chance to go take some pictures. So last week, we went out and shot her birthday set, and made some of my favorite photos ever. You hear about creating from the heart as an artist a lot, and these were just it for me. My baby sister is growing up and I am so proud of her. Happy late Birthday, sweet girl. Love you so much. x

































ps. oh my goodness sakes, I was so blown away by all of your sweet responses to my vlog. you all are just simply the best. and I'm glad I didn't sound too much like a crazy minnesotan, dontchya know. look for a new vlog coming soon! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment