Friday, May 18, 2012

friday favorites and thoughts
















Hello friends! The past two days have been filled with a flurry of business, and I'm scrambling to finish school and work before the summer. The first few weeks of June are preeetty crazy (in the best way possible) and while I'm smitten with summer, I'm sadly in the group wishing there was a little more time to get everything done before then. I've got a few things to chat about, so this post is a collection of thoughts and questions for you all. :)

Summer Book

The other day on formspring, someone asked a sweet question about my poetry, which led to another question, which led to the request of a book of poems, sketches, and photos. I asked some friends on formspring and tumblr if they'd be interested in a potential book, and the answer was a hearty yes (which made my day). I've mulled over the idea several times before, but haven't considered it seriously until now. I have an idea for a book and was thinking of making it into a summer project. So, I'll ask again -- would you all be interested?

VSCO Film

I feel like the kid late to the party, who brings a box of sugar cookies plastered with frosting as pink as it is saccharine, while the other guests have homemade quiches and tarts and whatnot. I'm that serious. I've been itching to get my hands on VSCO film since the day it came out, and my grandparents and aunt gave it to me as an (early) birthday present. All I can say is, if you haven't already purchased it, do so. It's that good and I am seriously in love.

Design

With summer approaching swiftly (a big yay from me on that point!), I've been gearing up for my shoots and design jobs. If you're looking for a new design to spruce up your site, I have a few spots left open. Just send me an email! :)

Grateful For...




Caribou's Lemon Ginger Pomegranate Juice // VSCO Film // lazy almost summer days // shoots coming up // asparagus fresh from grandpa's garden // count down to Woodland // camping trips coming up // the return of shorts // rootbeer floats // freckles, freckles, and freckles // new ideas // summer poetry // trips // bird calls early in the morning // new camera gear // going barefoot


Happy Friday! x

No comments :

Post a Comment