Friday, May 4, 2012

hey! my first attempt at vlogging

So, I did something I've never done before. Awhile ago, a friend on formspring asked if I'd ever done a vlog or would ever do a vlog. At first, I dismissed the question, because, let's face it, I'm kind of crazy/a total nerd (seriously), so a vlog from me would be interesting to say the least. Buuuut...I thought about it somemore, and because I wanted to do something different, I attempted a vlog for you all. Please don't laugh. Or, feel free too, honestly. I laughed at myself, so it's all good. For real. :)


A FEW NOTES:
I was having a bad hair day, okay?! ;)
I said like about forty times in the beginning and annoyed myself.
I'm kind of awkward sometimes.
My brain was dead. The end.
It's long, I know. I'm new to this whole vlogging thing.
Please excuse my frequent grammatical mistakes.
Umm...I laughed at myself, so if you did too, that's okay. I completely understand.
I really talk with my hands.
Sorry about the weird transitions. The original was like 15 minutes long. I had to splice and dice, yo.
I make jokes that I think are funny. Usually, they're not. I still laugh.

If there's enough interest, I'm thinking of making this a weekly thing. Is there anything you'd like to hear more about? Any questions you have? Like I said, the original was over fifteen minutes long, and I have some content on photography and branding that I do want to share with you all. Maybe making it into a series? Would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments :

Post a Comment