Thursday, May 10, 2012

10 on 10 // May

I'm passionate about celebrating the beauty in the midst of the good and bad days, about seeing the joy in hard times, and about showing the sweet simplicity of ordinary days. A group of friends and my fellow photographers are starting a new project. Every month on the tenth, we'll be posting ten images of our day. No fuss, no mess, just real life. To remember those in between days and the beauty that they hold and to celebrate life -- as it is. Our lives are made up of small moments and ordinary things and I want to remember them. Which is why I'm even more excited for this project. Without any more words, my ten on ten for May.








Make sure to go hop on by Allix B. Photography | Without Flourish // 10 on 10! And keep clicking around to look through all our posts! x

No comments :

Post a Comment