Saturday, July 30, 2011

three six five


forty five
[45/365] "You must have been warned against letting the golden hours slip by; but some of them are golden only because we let them slip by."
forty six
[46/365] look who's feeling better!
forty seven
[47/365] selfie.
forty eight
[48/365] titleless.
forty nine
[49/365] strawberry sneak peek.
fifty
[50/365] to celebrate...
fifty one

[51/365] grace's flower.

I'm finding that the diversity and diligence this project requires is welcome. It excites me to think about the day when I take the last photo...who will I be then? My memories are caught between moments in the images; each day is a chance to save a little bit of that time. Which causes me to wonder as I see myself in each photo. I love this challenge mostly because it's helping me find my voice.

As always, I'm interested to hear which photo is your favorite. Have a lovely Saturday!

ps. changes coming to the blog soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment