Thursday, July 21, 2011

adorkable.

I'm not sure what prompts me to put up these posts.

Perhaps its my great humility.

Maybe it's the fact that it's been a hard week and Sam's been sick, so I need to write something lighthearted.

Or, really, it could just be because I like to laugh, and don't mind doing it at my own expense.

You decide.

Anyways, I'd like to present my brand new e-book...
adorkable
Aren't you excited?

Wait. Don't answer.
adorkable
This book is for the photographer in all of us. There's all sorts of tips on how to flip your hair and fail, use sunflare to the worst advantage, and, oh yeah, make a mean Leia Organa hairstyle.
adorkable
Y'know. Everything you need to know to go pro.

Okay, not really.
adorkable
My favorite chapter is chapter five. It's all about getting that crazy burning-hair look that's so popular. Believe me, have your clients attempt this and you'll be a winner everytime.

Because seriously, who doesn't want a picture of themselves with flaming locks?
adorkable
And of course, no one can forget the Killer Model Looks on page fifty-two. It's gold, baby. Or at least something like that.

Moving on.
adorkable
It's on sale right now on Amazon for a limited price of only $999.99 -- hurry and get it while it's still hot!
adorkable
What? You thought I was serious? ;)
adorkable
Happy Thursday!

Loads of love,
Hannah

No comments :

Post a Comment