Friday, November 23, 2012

this is my sister in november, after our first "real" snow.

It snowed and I shot my sister.

Much more to come from Thanksgiving and today, but for now, some photos of one of my best friends, the girl commonly mistaken as my twin, and one of the most wonderful, silly, talented, sweet, loving, and honest people I know. Chloe is generous, gracious, and giving, and she greets everyone with open hands. Her heart is beautiful, her laughter is contagious, and she is the best breakfast maker I know. I cannot count our hours of laughter, late night movies, the many games we've played over the years, and all of our silly inside jokes. I'm so blessed to be her sister and I hope that that shows, if only a little, in these photos. Happiest of Fridays to all of you!































No comments :

Post a Comment