Friday, November 9, 2012

beginning adventures // part three : "be in love with your life, every detail of it." - jack kerouac

These little details are my favorite,
morning light,
smoke from the candles,
last of the leaves, still yellow,
wonder of the first snow,
afternoon reflections,
cooking in the kitchen,
pomegranates for lunch, first of the season,
eye crinkles from smiles,
I love them all.

Part of the beauty of doing a threesixfive is slowing down to see those small, fleeting moments. I'm excited to compile and collect them all in a book at the end of the project, to look back on and remember snatches of 2012 and 2013. I envision crisp pages pressed and packed with more memories than I can write. A perfect coffee table book, stacked full with stories. But for now, photos twenty five to sixty nine.

Happy happy happy friday, friends! Make sure to stop by and see ellie be's photos, too!














































No comments :

Post a Comment