Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wednesday favorites


This boy's face // sweet tea // warm summer sun and perfect weather // freckles popping up on faces faster than grass growing // late night jam sessions withfriends // summer plans // this friday // rice krispie bars // budding raspberry bushes // the fact that june is only a little more than a month away

The end of April draws steadily to a close and all I can think about is that it's almost May. My summer plans are exciting for probably the first time ever, and I can't wait for June to begin. I've been hard at work for the past few weeks with changes coming to my site that will be unveiled on Friday, and I'm so excited to share them with you. Just dropping in a quick hello and an update about the quietness lately! How's your week been? x

No comments :

Post a Comment