Friday, April 27, 2012

Hannah Nicole, part 2.


A month ago, I published a post called Hannah Nicole. I talked about how I was pursuing my photography, beginning my business, and going full force. And now, a month later, I'm excited to reveal the next part of this journey.  I've spent the last few weeks working on this little blog of mine and today is the big day for the reveal. I can't even describe how excited I've been about this project, and how oh-so excited I am to finally share it. My sweet friend Carlotta (who's just relaunched her site too -- go check it out!) and I have been planning this day for awhile now, and we've both been on pins and needles waiting for Friday to come around.

Originally, I contemplated starting a new blog for my photography but couldn't do it, because I love this space here. I love this blog of mine and I love seeing where I've come, where I'm going, and where I'm at. And on top of that, I love the connections and friendships I've built through this journey. I didn't want to lose Aspire in the midst of it all, so I decided to switch everything around just a bit. Soo...Aspire became Hannah Nicole // Aspire and now consists of my official photography blog and personal blog. But never fear! Same old me, same old words, same old images and same old stories that I love. Make sure to look around and check out the updated pages + information and drop a note below!

Have fun poking around. So excited for this next part of the journey + ready to go. :)

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment