Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hayley // Portraits




















Hayley has been on my blog multiple times. This girl makes me laugh like crazy and I love how we can go from mulling over some serious stuff to laughing hysterically over the simplest of things. Tuesday we slipped away from everyday routine and huddled in Starbucks over coffee, chatting about her recent trip to DC, each of our dreams for the future and plans for the summer, and just life in general. We went location scouting for a shoot and ended up with a set of images, just like that. Some of my favorite frames from yesterday. Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Also, I recently redid my design site...check it out! And if you're looking for a blog design, head over to Jessica Shae's newly designed site where I'm giving away a design package. Good luck, friends! x

No comments :

Post a Comment