Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lovely Photo Wednesday - Thanksgiving Photos!

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Who's ready for another Lovely Photo Wednesday? Did you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving? Get some good photos? Eat a lot of good food? I would have to say yes to all of the questions I asked! I thought to share one of my favorite (food) shots from the day -- some of the sparkling juice. It was tasty, and definitely bubbly! What was your favorite dish from the day? I know that mine was the combination of the turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. :)
Speaking of stuffing, I'll have you know that I was thoroughly stuffed by the end of the day! We go to my dad's parent's for a wonderful (and definitely large) lunch, and then later on, leave to go to my mom's parent's for another super delicious (and most certainly not small) dinner! It's my favorite meal of the year, but it's a good thing that we only have it once a year! ;)
sparklingjuice
If you haven't played along before, link up your lovely photo and tell us a bit about it, or nothing at all. Write what you want or don't say anything, but share a picture and link it up below. Then, remember to bloghop around a bit and comment on at least three other entries. Ready? Go! :) (also, stay tuned...
a new Aspire photo challenge coming on Friday!
)

No comments :

Post a Comment