Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lovely Photo Wednesday is back! And the ABC's of Thanks -- Link up!

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Finding Joy | The ABC's of ThanksFirst let me give a big thanks to everyone who linked up to Lovely Photo while hosted at my momma's blog, Finding Joy -- you're all the best! And a big hug to my mom (who's sitting about four feet away from me, using the regular computer) for hosting it while I was on my blog. It's safe to say that I'm so glad to be back! For this week, I'm joining up with my mom and linking up to her once-a-year-meme (can you call it that if it's only yearly? oh, well.) called The ABC's of Thanks. So make sure to stop by my mom's blog and link up with your list of thanks (all through the alphabet) after linking up your Lovely Photo! :-)
lovelyphotowednesday-snow
So what am I thankful for? Read on, dear readers...
abcsofthanks
Remember, link up your lovely photo below and bloghop around a bit! Make sure to visit at least three other entries and after you're done...head over to Finding Joy and link up with the ABC's of Thanks! Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving, friends! :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment