Wednesday, December 5, 2012

JARED + EMILY // COUPLE

I love shooting weddings, I love shooting engagements, and I just love shooting couples. There's such a blessing to be able to come alongside people in love, whether they're in butterfly fluttering young love and happily engaged, can't stop smiling, laughing, and crying happy tears during their wedding, or in the quieter, deeper together that is made up of years of being one. At the heart of it, I love to be to tell stories. We were able to shoot the lovely Jared and Emily down in Texas for Jessica Shae's internship, and I had such a wonderful time with them. They've been married for over a year and held hands the entire time they weren't been shot, which made me smile and my heart happy. Jared is gentle and silly with Emily and you can see she is his treasure. Emily is sweet and darling and so happy to just be with Jared. They were goofy and loving with each other, kissing and teasing and making funny faces and generally just having a good time together. I was so glad to have been able to meet them and take their photos, if even for just a little bit. This is Jared and Emily on a hot summer evening in Texas.

Happy Wednesday! And thank you all for your questions yesterday! faq post coming soon! xo, h



















No comments :

Post a Comment