Monday, December 3, 2012

do you have a question? just ask! : FAQ


I have been so blessed this past year. All the love and support I've received from setting up my business and taking the leap to become a professional photographer has been so encouraging. Every like, every comment, every shoot, every new friend I've made through this journey has blessed my heart. I am so grateful for all of you and want to hopefully, give back a little this December.

I don't profess to be an expert and I know that I still have so much growing and learning to do. In all honesty, I hope that I never stop learning, or never reach a point where I believe that I "know it all" or have "nothing else to learn." Because there will always be something new I can learn, there will always be a next step, there will always be a deepening and strengthening and refining. And my hope is to always keep growing in every area of my life.

Back in the summer, when I attended the lovely Jessica Shae's internship, I told her about how I dreamed of mentoring someday. I've been incredibly blessed (and I very grateful!) to have had some wonderful photographers come alongside me and help me along in my journey, and my heart is to do the same. I mentioned my fears about not knowing enough, not being far enough along in my photography business, and not being able to offer something. But her words were so encouraging and she reminded me that there is always something that I can help with...little or big, simple or complex, there's always one thing, perhaps something I wish someone had told me at the beginning of my journey that I can help you with.

So, do you have a question about photography? What my favorite lens is? Behind the scenes details? Please ask me below and I'll answer it as best as I can. :) Because of the direction of my business, as well as my heart, I will not be answering graphic design questions simply because it's not what I am pursuing longterm.

I'm contemplating the possibility of doing mentorships come next year. If you're interested or would like more details, please email me! (hello @ imhannahnicole . com)


No comments :

Post a Comment