Tuesday, October 9, 2012

this is a preview of a luke, myrna, and their daughter avah.

I suppose it's an understatement to say that life has been crazy lately. With the days getting colder (and shorter) quickly, I've been scheduling and shooting some of the last sessions for this autumn. From portraits, families, and engagements, it's been a very busy and blessed time. I had a wonderful meet-up with a 2013 Bride (who brought me a coffee! seriously, so sweet. just love her and can't wait for her wedding!) and I shot a super fun family last night, so even though the days have been long and busy and sometimes stressful, they have been good. I know I've been posting a lot of previews lately, but I want to be purposeful and meaningful with everything I write, and I haven't had time to sit down and do just that. So for the moment, it will have to do. This is a preview of Luke, Myrna, and their daughter Avah, when we took her five year old photos on the day it almost rained.
Enjoy. :)









No comments :

Post a Comment